Monroe GC Member Reciprocals
Member Benefits Include
The following rules govern playing privileges. This is a great benefit for our members. Please represent Monroe Golf Club well!
- Each member must have a membership card or WSGA handicap card to present at reciprocal club
- Tee-times are required and must be made by the Monroe Country Club Golf Shop staff
- Cart rentals are mandatory
- All other purchases are at Members expense
- All Clubs allow 3 rounds per Member except Stoughton, which is 2 rounds
- The participating clubs have put the following stipulations on the program
Contact & Terms
608-742-5121 • No reciprocal play on Tuesday and only men Thursday.
Lake Wisconsin CC
608-643-2405 • Tuesdays and Thursdays after 11am.
608-524-6000 • $25 per player fee, includes cart. Before 1pm on Monday After 2pm on Tuesday Before 11am on Wed. After 12pm on Sat.
608-873-8464 • Members allowed 2 rounds per year.
608-348-4653 • Wed between 10am-1:30pm. Thursday before 10:30am.
608-356-8195 • Call for availability. 40% off greens fees.
815-777-3599 • Tee time required.
608-755-7760 • $25 Tee-Time required.
Thunder Hills CC
563-556-3256 • $18 Tee-Time required.
920-563-2823 • $20 Tee-Time required.
563-583-9158 • $25 Tee Time required.
Park Hills GC
815-235-3611 * Tee Time Required Cart Fee only. $25
608-848-4295 * Tee Time Required Cart Fee only.
Glen Erin GC
608-741-1100 * Tee Time Required Cart Fee only $20.00 Wednesday after 5:00, Saturday after 12:00
815-858-3939 * $25.00 No weekend Mornings Stockton IL
608-835-7789 * Tee Time Required
608-527-2315 * $25 After 10am on weekends and holidays
608-822-3314 * Call for Tee Time * 50% off green fees and carts
If you have any questions or would like more information on memberships at MGC, please call the Golf Shop at (608) 325-3157 ext 4# or fill out the inquiry form at to the right.
Looking forward to a great 2021 at MGC!
2205 East 21st Street
PO Box 427
Monroe, WI 53566